Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Simple words about Emptiness:

Dear friends, I happened upon this list during my studies.  Emptiness can be complex to discuss and understand, but this list put it all so simply in a way that's easy accept.  The authors are all close students of Geshe Michael Roach.  

Because things are empty, everything comes from seeds.
- Ningpo

Everything comes from how you treat other people.
- Rebecca

There is nothing in your reality that is not coming from your kindness in the past.
- Nicole

The way I see you is dependent on the karma I planted.
It all comes from how I treat others.
The way I experience you, comes from how I treat others.
- Christine

All things exist in dependence on a person observing them.
- Peter

Things exist in dependence on causes and conditions, their parts, and a mind to observe them.  Things need other things in order to exist.

- Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment